Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (10)
Product Number: 002-093-2433
Heavy and imposing in form, the shaping of this plateau-crowned bent Dublin seems to have been intentionally set up to contrast the light, yet plentiful, and most of all very fine-stranded flame grain of this particularly choice piece of briar.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.68 in./68.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States