Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Pot (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2434
Readily on the more compact end of Randy Wiley's shaping spectrum, this handy Galleon bent Pot is finished in an affable iteration of the line's rustication, and paired to a simple jet-black acrylic stem. The chamber is fairly broad, despite its petite size, and it should clench with relative ease.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.28 in./159.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States