Randy Wiley: Smooth Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2442
One of Randy Wiley's more lively, yet controlled bent shapes, this Dublin sports both a neatly flared shank leading to an artfully domed mortise face, along with a ridge-bordered plane that sweeps under and visually supports the bowl. Speaking of which, as far as bowl goes there is a good amount of it, with thick walls and a deep chamber.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.66 oz./75.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States