Randy Wiley: Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2447
With over two full inches of chamber depth, this bent Billiard from Randy Wiley is an example in whimsical proportions presented in an elegant way, resulting in a fairly tidy profile overall. It's finished here in one of Randy's warm, light contrasts, accented by a stem in shades of off-white acrylic, complemented by a plateau crown and a dark rustication at the underside.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.68 in./118.87 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.48 in./62.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States