Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2448
A bent Dublin with some fairly classical sensibilities, this piece from Randy Wiley sports a long, lithe bend to its shank and stem, a mild forward cant to its bowl, and the beautiful Patina finish — which highlights not only some fine wisps of flame, but is contrasted against the dark beadline at the rim.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States