Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (60)
Product Number: 002-093-2451
A fairly conservative shape by Randy Wiley's standards, both in proportions and overall form, this elegant bent Dublin presents a squat bowl with some good breadth of chamber, paired with a juxtaposing, lithe style of shank and stem. The latter shank/stem configuration places even more visual weight on the bowl itself, and in turn the vibrant flame pattern found therein.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States