Randy Wiley: Old Oak Bent Apple (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2465
Randy Wiley's Old Oak is one of the most rugged finish styles around. Deeply carved in a manner which simulates the texture of an ancient oak's craggy bark, it's a part of Randy's pipemaking vocabulary that particularly calls to mind his past training in the art of traditional American wood sculpture. It suits this squat, broad bowled take on the bent Apple especially well, lending the piece an organic, woodsy aesthetic.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States