Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (99)
Product Number: 002-093-2468
A proudly poised, flaring Dublin bowl sits on a scoop-like base in this bent Dublin from Randy Wiley, leading the eye to the thick, languid, and gently tapering shank and stem. The warm Patina finish accentuates ample flame about the bowl, coupled with rich birdseye to the rim and underside.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States