Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2480
Exemplifying Randy Wiley's conventional aesthetic, this bent Dublin showcases a bold, substantial form, rooted in the classic design but with some flourishing touches added. The shank displays a flowing nature, undulating in profile from the transition toward the stem. Such dynamism is accentuated by the smooth, polished briar along the underside, echoed also at the rim, and the shank end is fitted with a striking, emerald-hued accent.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States