Randy Wiley: Partially Rusticated Paneled Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2484
This bent Dublin fits well into the more provocative, Freehand-esque end of Randy Wiley's shaping spectrum. In silhouette, the lines are soft and fluid — the shank tapering into the sweeping transition and the bowl flaring consistently from the rounded heel. Closer examination, though, reveals crisp panels about the bowl and shank, with pointed "fins" flicking out of the lower bowl at each flank. A rusticated heel adds further texture and intrigue to the faceted design, and the striking color palette of vivid contrast stain and jade-hued mount make for an eye-catching piece all around.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States