Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Pot (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2489
Readily on the more compact end of Randy Wiley's shaping spectrum, this handy Galleon bent Pot is finished in an affable iteration of the line's rustication, and paired to a simple jet-black acrylic stem. The chamber is fairly broad, despite its petite size, and it should clench with relative ease.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States