Randy Wiley: Galleon Paneled Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2491
Drawing focus to its bowl, this bent Dublin from Randy Wiley is defined by crisp, architectural panels and a comparatively slender shank and stem combination. Wiley's dressed it all in a dark-stained iteration of his Galleon rustication, keeping the palette reserved and classy while providing delightfully pleasing texture in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States