Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Billiard (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2524
Though stretched of profile and respectably deep of chamber, this bent Billiard from Randy Wiley is one of the American artisan's more lightweight pieces compared to his more largely apportioned offerings. The stem is elongated and lithely bent for an elegant disposition, and the bowl is balanced in a tasteful forward cant and dressed in the carver's textured Galleon rustication.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States