Randy Wiley: Galleon Paneled Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2525
Catering to the robust proportions and dramatic shaping often seen in Italian pipe design, this bent Dublin from Randy Wiley draws attention to its tall, firm-heeled bowl, supported by a comparatively slender shank-and-saddle stem combination. Further commended by panels across its flanks and plateau along the rim, the bowl is hearty in hand and offers an intriguing texture, emphasized by the artisan's Galleon rustication.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States