Randy Wiley: Galleon Paneled Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2527
While this bent Dublin from Randy Wiley features four crisp panels along the bowl's surface, it orients said facets in a diamond formation as opposed to the classic Foursquare's typical style. Such shaping makes for an intriguing in-hand feel, accentuated by the American carver's textured Galleon rustication. Here, Wiley accented this lithe piece with smooth-polished briar along the rim and shank end, complemented by an acrylic stem of swirling, caramel tones.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.59 in./167.39 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States