Randy Wiley: Galleon Paneled Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-2547
Drawing focus to its bowl, this bent Dublin from Randy Wiley is defined by crisp, architectural panels and a comparatively slender shank and stem combination. Wiley's dressed it all in a dark-stained iteration of his Galleon rustication, keeping the palette reserved and classy while providing delightfully pleasing texture in hand.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States