Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2588
A scalloped and curved rim presides over this tall Dublin from Randy Wiley. The transition is gradual in its contours, and the shank is slender and rising as it meets the Dobule-Comfort style saddle mouthpiece, while the light honey-blonde stain of Randy's Patina finish unifies the different elements in a spectacle of vertical grain.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States