Randy Wiley: Patina Paneled Bent Dublin (77)
Product Number: 002-093-2593
A pointed heel lends this Dublin from Randy Wiley a bit of structure in profile, contributing to that provided by the panels of the far flank. The near side wraps the forward semicircle of the bowl with soft curvature, joining the muscular shank through a gentle transition. The stem maintains the robust nature of the shank for more even visual weight throughout, dramatically tapering in a downturn that lends overall balance to this beautifully grained composition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States