Randy Wiley: Meteor Bent Dublin (66)
Product Number: 002-093-2620
A low-slung Dublin from Randy Wiley, this colorful piece is carved in Randy's Meteor rustication, which is remarkably deep and craggy and like no other texture in hand. The rim is smooth, echoing the narrow, smooth briar at the end of the shank, and the composition is colorfully elevated by a long, acrylic fitment that expands toward the stem in variegated turquoise hues.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States