Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (10)
Product Number: 002-093-2622
Randy Wiley's style of bold proportions with a touch of whimsy has proven to be a success, and this bent Dublin is everything we love about his work. A towering Dublin bowl topped with plateau is set against a paneled shank that seems to twist slightly and is terminated by a colorful, expanding accent. The grain here is splendid as well, with tendrils of fine vertical grain rising up the bowl in unusual uniformity.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States