Randy Wiley: Galleon Freehand (55)
Product Number: 002-093-2655
With ridged and grooved channels angling across the bowl in contrasting finishes of light smoothness and dark rustication, this Freehand from Randy Wiley provides both visual and tactile satisfaction in abundance. Multiple grooves for easy finger positioning on the bowl will offer loads of different ways to hold this pipe in comfort while admiring the soft, lithe curve of the shank and stem and the juxtaposition of finishes, all combined, of course, in a smoking instrument from one of the most prolific and admired American carvers of the last several decades.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States