Randy Wiley: Smooth Bent Dublin Sitter (99) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-093-2839
Characterized by a robust, forward-leaning bowl and high-reaching shank and stem, this bent Dublin from Randy Wiley strikes quite a pose in profile. As with most pipes rendered by the Florida resident, this piece houses an impressive chamber and sits sturdily, thanks to a flattened heel. It's dressed in a rich honey-blonde stain that shows off outstanding flame grain on all flanks, while handsome birdseye populates the rim and heel and the mouthpiece boasts bright tangerine hues.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and More$227.59
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States