Randy Wiley: Galleon Paneled Bent Pot (44) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-093-2910
Randy Wiley has produced quality pipes since the late 1970's, and is highly regarded for his unique Italian-influenced style. This paneled bent Pot places a pert bowl at the fore of an abbreviated shank and a comfortably bent stem. Said bowl is rendered with defined panels and topped by a domed rim for a rather structural appearance in profile. Dressed in Wiley's Galleon rustication, the stummel offers plenty of crisp texture for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States