Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Billiard (55) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-093-2958
Florida-based carver Randy Wiley has crafted fine pipes since the late 1970s, earning an esteemed reputation for his organic, Freehand-inspired style. This bent Billiard is fine example Wiley's style, featuring a pert, rounded bowl and soft, lifted heel. Said bowl rests at the fore of a pinched transition to an upward-curling round shank extended by a fitment of bright green acrylic at the shank's junction to comfortably bent black acrylic stem. Dressed in the Galleon rustication, the stummel boasts plenty of crisp texture.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States