Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Bulldog (YY)
Product Number: 002-031-0178
Like a lot of artisan workshops of Italy, Rinaldo tends to focus a lot on larger briars - but that doesn't mean they don't know how to turn a fine shape in handier proportions, however. That's just what they do here, in point of fact, producing a medium-sized, precise, very smart rendition of the bent Bulldog, perfectly balanced for hanging from the jaw.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.60 in./116.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy