Rinaldo: Triade Bent Apple (SL-8) (YYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0184
While not exactly symmetrical, the grain pattern of this voluptuous bent Apple is not without its charms; lovely flame grain on the left side of the bowl and along the shank, fiery 3/4 grain on the bowl's right, and loads of birdseye across the underside. In hand, it's thoroughly soft and smooth of form and finish alike, and the light walnut stain and flashing silver band make for a classic, tasteful combination.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.20 in./132.08 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy