Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Apple (SL-11) (YY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0223
This is a large and shapely bent Apple to start out with, but apparently that alone wasn't enough for Rinaldo, so they made sure to put an extra emphasis on breadth int his briar's bowl design. The results are very, very shapely, and a proper and pleasing handful whether held cradled or gripped. A crisp rustication does its part to further help out there, and no doubt the extra-thick walls surrounding the rather deep chamber will ensure a very mellow warmth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 3.50 oz./99.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy