Rinaldo: Egea Collection Sandblasted Bent Dublin (Y)
Product Number: 002-031-0357
Mixing a fluidity in the planes of the bowl with crispness of line where said planes meet, this Rinaldo bent Dublin features a fanning, upright bowl and a gestural upward reach through the shank. Warmly stained and sandblasted to reveal consistent ripples of ring grain, it's a worthy addition to the Egea Collection.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy