Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Egg (YY)
Product Number: 002-031-0377
One of the Rinaldo brothers' more obvious Pesaro interpretations, this bent Egg features a tall bowl with a protruding, rounded base, as well as a rather high-set transition and a shank that features a slight angular character as it lifts upward towards the mouthpiece. The result is a playfully whimsical silhouette, as well as a pipe that fits comfortably in the hand and in the jaw alike. It's finished in a dark, understated rustication — keeping the focus on the shape itself.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy