Rinaldo: Triade Lovat (YYYY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0386
Though not one of the Rinaldo brothers' largest offerings, this Triade Lovat isn't lacking for size, nor is it lacking for chamber. For that matter, there's also plenty of lively flame grain and birdseye alike, along with an underlying hint of ring-grain when viewed up close. Shape-wise, in profile, the long-shanked, gently forward-canted shape still retains more than a hint of classical appeal.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy