Rinaldo: Triade Bent Pot (YYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0419
An interesting take on the bent Pot, this fellow from the Rinaldo brothers seems to have some Author-like tendencies, coupled with a sense of compressed shaping about the central axis. The chamber is still perfectly rounded, a feature accentuated by the softened paneling about the upper shank in profile. The contrast stain at play here is of the warm and affable variety too, highlighting a lively display of flame and 3/4 grain.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.23 in./132.84 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy