Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Apple (YY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0454
The Rinaldo brothers sure can create some handsome compositions. Take this bent Apple for instance. Its plump, well-rounded bowl bears a lot of visual weight, per the Italian neoclassical tradition, yet there's a bit of the classic in there as well, with the shank and stem fittingly robust and meaty. This particular example is finished in the tight-knit, uniform rustication style of the Lithos finish. - Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$325.13
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 3.23 oz./91.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy