Rinaldo: Sahara Bent Dublin (YYY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0500
With its strong taper, delicate transition, and slender stretch of shank and stem, this bent Dublin from the Rinaldo brothers is certainly on the trimmer end of their shaping spectrum, but make no mistake: there's still a good bit of chamber tucked away in there. Not to mention that there's a whole lot of ring grain, undulating up the bowl in rippling rings.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy