Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Pot (YY) (Titania)
Product Number: 002-031-0518
The color scheme for this pipe is unusual and inviting, with a smoky brown, translucent stem and red-stained briar at the smooth shank end and at the rim, contrasting magnificently with the sturdy, dark rustication of the stummel. Elio and Guido Rinaldo have fashioned a large pipe here, though not giant sized, and its chamber walls are massively thick for keeping your smoldering tobacco well insulated.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 3.39 oz./96.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy