Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Apple with Silver (3) (YY)
Product Number: 002-031-0548
The Rinaldo brothers sure can create some handsome compositions. Take this bent Apple for instance. Its plump, well-rounded bowl bears a lot of visual weight, per the Italian neoclassical tradition, yet there's a bit of the classic in there as well, with the shank and stem fittingly robust and meaty. This particular example is finished in the tight-knit, uniform rustication style of the Lithos finish, and elevated by a detailed sterling band of tobacco leaves.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy