Rinaldo: Odissea Collection Bent Pot (YY) (Fiammata)
Product Number: 002-031-0579
A rather compact pipe in regards to length, this bent Pot from the Rinaldo brothers of Pesaro, Italy, doesn't lack in proportional substance, with the shank matching the bowl's muscularity as it curls softly through the transition. It's one of the workshop's smaller pipes (comparatively) but one that still displays the whimsical style of the Pesaro tradition of pipe making, here dressed in a gorgeous honey-blonde stain and fitted to quite a stylized stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy