Rinaldo: Sahara Poker with Silver (1) (YYY)
Product Number: 002-031-0580
Rinaldo pipes are fashioned by Elio and Guido Rinaldo in Pesaro, Italy, a region known for a particularly whimsical pipe-making style. This Poker rendition does well to exemplify the Pesaro aesthetic, with the heel marked by a pedestal-like foot, and the bowl marked by a dual finish and accenting beadlines below the rounded rim. Typically, Rinaldo's Sahara pipes are completely sandblasted, but this one adds contrast via a smooth stain along the rim and upper bowl. Furthermore, this piece benefits from a band of sterling silver, crafted by Guido who used to be a jeweler.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy