Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Apple (YY) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-031-0730
A voluptuous Apple from Rinaldo, this hearty rendition pairs a rounded bowl to a stout, rising shank, with a downturned stem of tangerine and cream-hued acrylic balancing the S-curve profile. It's a palm-full of briar that's wearing a dark, ruby-tinged rustication with smooth, complementing tones comprising the beveled rim and trim band at the shank end. It ascribes to the Italian neoclassic design style, with a bowl-centric approach that keeps the visual weight up front but still yields a pleasing overall profile.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy