Rinaldo: Lithos Bent Egg with Silver (2) (YY) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-031-0742
This lithe bent Egg from the Rinaldo brothers is a sleek interpretation of the traditional shape. A supple bowl dominates the fore of the piece, with a smooth asymmetrical rim capping the curvaceous walls and subdued heel. The upturned tapered shank is capped with a silver military mount and willowy demi-churchwarden stem that makes this pipe a perfect companion to a good book. The bowl wears Rinaldo's Lithos rustication while the shank is left smooth, creating a pleasant visual and textural contrast.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy