Rinaldo: Sahara Bent Apple (YYY) (Titania) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-031-0789
A voluptuous Apple from Rinaldo, this hearty rendition pairs a rounded bowl to a stout, rising shank, with a downturned stem of black acrylic balancing the S-curve profile. It's a palm-full of briar that's wearing a dark, ruby-tinged sandblast, with a smooth hardwood cap at the shank face. It ascribes to the Italian neoclassic design style, with a bowl-centric approach that keeps the visual weight up front but still yields a pleasing overall profile.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.86 oz./81.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy