Rossi: Siracusa (8122)
Product Number: 002-577-0368
With the Siracusa series, Rossi offers Italian design in a warm, attractive style of finish, paired to comfortable-to-clench black vulcanite stems and understated brass accents. The "8122", is a stout, bold, squarely-proportioned bent Pot that packs a good deal of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy