Rossi: Siracusa (8320)
Product Number: 002-577-0357
With the Siracusa series, Rossi offers Italian design in a warm, attractive style of finish, paired to comfortable-to-clench black vulcanite stems and understated brass accents. With the "8320" the traditional Author shape is presented in all its stout and charming glory, with a rotund, almost ball-like bowl, very broad-chambered, and paired with a short, fat shank and bent stem.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy