Rossi: Messina (8122)
Product Number: 002-577-0349
With extra-dark finishes, bright, yet tasteful brass accents, and black vulcanite stems, the Rossi Messina makes a great way to present a quality Italian briar at an affordable price. The "8122" is a stout, bold, squarely-proportioned bent Pot that packs a great deal of chamber for its size.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy