Rossi: Rubino Bent Brandy (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-0509
Take the classic English bent Brandy, lend it a fuller, more generous bowl, a stouter shank, and a silky-smooth, low-gloss dark auburn finish, and what do you get? You get the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy - and more specifically, the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy as presented by Rossi's Rubino.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy