Rossi: Rubino (8645) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-2466
Dusky, smoky, and accented simply by a bit of bright nickel banding the base of the stem, the Rubino series from Rossi offers a no-nonsense handsome look at a great price — and a very smooth feel in hand, as well. Here we find it in the form of a rather compactly-proportioned Italian Brandy design, combining a handy length, sturdy substance, and a good depth of chamber.
- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy