Rossi: Rubino (8645) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-2821
Take the classic English bent Brandy, lend it a fuller, more generous bowl, a stouter shank, and a smoky, silky-smooth, low-gloss finish, and what do you get? You get the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy — and more specifically, the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy as presented by Rossi's Rubino.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy