Rossi: Rubino (8645) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-3149
Take the classic English bent Brandy, lend it a fuller, more generous bowl, a stouter shank, and a smoky, silky-smooth, low-gloss finish, and what do you get? You get the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy — and more specifically, the Italian neoclassical bent Brandy as presented by Rossi's Rubino.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.91 oz./54.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.84 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.16 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy