Rossi: Rubino (8606) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-3434
For rich warmth there's the Palermo, for vibrancy there's the Siracusa, for extra-dark smokiness there's the Messina. If you want extra-dark smokiness, but with a touch of underlying warmth as well, there's the silky-smooth, matte-finished Rubino, accented by a contrastingly bright and cool nickel ring about the base of the stem. It's a fine way to present an old-school shape, like this seamless bent Billiard.- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy