Rossi: Messina (8310)
Product Number: 002-577-3503
Some people prefer an acrylic stem's lower maintenance, others, vulcanite's softer feel when clenched in the jaw. Rossi provides either, depending on the series, all while maintaining modest prices throughout. In the case of the Messina line, it's jet-black vulcanite, handsomely accented by a simple brass band, and paired up to an extra-dark walnut finish. In this case it's featured in a long-stemmed, trim-shanked sitter design, the "8310".- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy