Rossi: Sitting (8645) (6mm)
Product Number: 002-577-4882
How do you make a shapely half-bent Brandy with a stout shank sit? Well, flattening the bottom of the bowl isn't likely to do it — so instead Rossi planed along the angle of the transition, making for a full-bodied bent briar that rests neatly at a backwards cant.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy